· Using your CIEMs at high volume levels has the potential to permanently damage your hearing.
· Always turn down your sound source (MP3 player etc) before plugging you CIEMs into a sound source. This will prevent accidentally harming your hearing, or over driving your CIEMs.
· Do not expose your CIEMs to excessive heat. Balanced Armature Drivers are very sensitive to heat, if they are exposed to heat; let them cool down before use.
· Do not submerge your CIEMs in to water.
· Remove CIEMs if they cause discomfort.
· Custom IEMs are designed for you. Please do not allow others to attempt to use your CIEMs.
· Wipe down the outer surface of the IEM with an antiseptic wipe
· Use the supplied “loop wire” to remove any debris from the sound port. While doing so, one should try to keep the sound port pointed downward. This will prevent any debris from rolling down deeper into the sound port.